Teddy Bear Tins

November 3, 2009

Another Milestone

It's official! As of now I am providing tins to our second hospital, St. Luke's in Bethlehem, PA. Teddy Bear Tins has been approved by their neonatal bereavement board, which is a praise considering just how busy the nurses who staff that board are on a day-to-day basis. I'll be shipping all of the current completed kits to them around Thanksgiving and I can't wait. From that point I'll be working to get more tins painted as I don't have enough yet to meet a year's needs for this hospital. They need 90-100. :( It's hard not to think of what that number represents.

That's all for now. I'm currently hopping around on a bunch of travel for work and I won't find myself home for about a month. Yuck. But at least I can keep myself busy working to gather more volunteer artists. Thank goodness for distractions!

0 comments: